The balcony box from LECHUZA brings balcony dreams to life: Conveniently plant the liners on the ground or a potting table. Attach BALCONERA to railings or walls and place the potted liners into the planter. That’s it!
LECHUZA balcony brackets: Fit BALCONERA 50 and 80, suitable for mounting on railings with a circumference of up to 15 inches or on walls.
Our tip: Balcony box mounting straps are also available as an accessory for railings with circumferences larger than 15 inches.
BALCONERA 50 All-in-One Set includes
BALCONERA 80 All-in-One Set includes
BALCONERA Planter liner
- sturdy carrying handles (patented)
- conveniently plant the liners on the ground or a potting table
- attach BALCONERA to railings or walls
- easy transport even for tall plantings
- can be exchanged on the spot and easily moved for winter storage
- drain plug: is removed to allow excess rainwater to drain when used outdoors
LECHUZA balcony brackets
- easy installation, sturdy support
- fit BALCONERA 50 and 80
- suitable for mounting on round and angled railings with a circumference up to 15 inches
- soft textile straps prevent scratching of railings
- can carry up to 55 lbs
- suitable for mounting on walls
LECHUZA extension for balcony brackets
- a supplement for railings, ensuring compatibility regardless of spindle spacing
- securely and perfectly fits every railing
- compatible with BALCONERA 50 and 80